Thursday, August 5, 2010

Reunited

Merm and Jathan came home for a few weeks for a visit. We are so excited to have our friends here.
Jathan is Brad's best friend and they are hilarious together. Sometimes strange and annoying, but mostly fun.
And thank you Jathan for marrying Merm who I love love love.
Zanna and Andelyn are the best of friends in a 3 year old way. With lots of screaming and such.



On the night of the 24th Brad got a very upsetting phone call telling us that Jathan's brother Aaron had passed away.
Aaron was my friend through Junior high and we dated in high school and I wrote him on his mission, until I met Brad at his house.
Aaron was only 28. He was hilarious, a really good friend,  and a great guy.

We are so sorry for the Garretts. We love them they are great friends to us.
It is a miracle that Jathan and Merm were here at this time when their family needed to be together the most.
Aaron will be missed. There were sooo many people at his funeral. His funeral was amazing.

1 comments:

Jamie said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your friend and I hope Brad's doing ok from his accident.

I'll have to ask Andelyn how old she is now, I love her little voice, she's so cute! <3