Friday, August 6, 2010

I'm so glad when Daddy comes home

Brad made it home from Alaska!
He had his very best season ever, so that is very exciting.
We could hardly wait to see him.
His plane was late and these two little sassies were getting very impatient


As soon as we got home our kids were all over Brad. They were fighting over him, they both had to be touching him. They only wanted Dad.
And that was OK with me!
Andelyn ran and put on a dress-up and a veil and asked Brad "Daddy will you marry me?"
Brad of course said YES and they were married 3 times.
Posted by Picasa



Finally Brad got a nap and he slept for a LONG time. I guess he needed to recover after having a month of 2-4 hours of sleep a day.
Welcome home smoochy (never called Brad that before) 
I missed you so much
I can't believe I survived 6 weeks with no you and 3 kids , one being a newborn.
I love you, good job, thanks for working your tail off and being sleep deprived!

3 comments:

Tawni Edwards said...

Rebecca, you have the cutest family ever. I love the picture of Brad and Eva napping. It melted my heart when you said Andelyn put on a dress and veil and asked her daddy to marry her. Too precious. Good job on surviving the six weeks!

lulu said...

My favorite picture is of Brad "kissing the bride." So cute. I am thrilled that you guys had such a successful year and that you survived.

kennan said...

this post was not here a few days ago....

i don't know how you do it. you are amazing. your girls are beautiful. i am glad you are my friend. lets keep it that way.

xo