Friday, August 6, 2010

Andelyn is Free

I can't believe my little Ande is 3.
She is the funniest little girl I have ever met.
The other day in the car she said
"mom I want to be to be Rapunzel when I big"
"and a prince will marry me, and a prince can dance with me too."
So cute, but the today she was chasing Ella with a flash drive saying "I am going to kill you Ella."
Not so cute.
She is in love with everything girl and she loves Justin Bieber, because Ella does.
 She wants to know who sings every song she hears
Every time she goes to the bathroom she says"Mom you be so proud of me, take me to McDonald's."
I love Andelyn too much
 I love how she walks in to my room every morning with the craziest bed head and says
"Good Morning mom, wheresa me shoes."


My newest little nephew Tanner. Ava is 2 months older than her and he has already got her beat in size.



If this party looks identical  to Andelyn's last 2 b-day parties that's because it was.
But she loved it and that is all that matters.
I love you Ande lou lou.
 You make me smile everyday
Don't ever lose your cute little voice, because I will miss it too much.
I don't doubt that someday you will be a comedian.

2 comments:

The said...

Hey Becs,

Cute kid-0s. Thanks for the comment. It was indeed a pleasure to see you the other day... wished we could have talked more, and under different circumstances. You looked lovely as ever. If you want a copy of that song I can email it to. Let me know. All the best.

Unknown said...

Oh this post just made me smile and laugh and fall in love with Andy and then my heart got sad because we missed her fun party. And I am just DYING over the cake! You know how I appreciate cakes! Good job! Gosh how fun is it going to be to watch our 2 crazy kids push each other around and scream with excitement when they see each other and go crazy for years to come! Noah just absolutely loves her. And so does the rest of the family. Happy Birthday Andelyn!!