Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Highland

Me, Me Ma. Me kids, Ryan and Leslie went to the wild night that is the Highland Fling.
No offense but the entertainment wasn't quite as fabulous as I would have hoped.
I just had flashbacks of junior high. The Highland Fling was always the highlight of my summer. Me and my friends would put on one of our new school outfits, or in 7th grade we just stayed in our cheerleading outits ALL day, because we were so excited to finally wear them.
We then would be really loud, and flirt with every boy we saw.
I couldn't help but notice all the little teenagers running around doing that same thing, when I came strolling through with my 3 Kids.
I couldn't help but feel really old and not so hip.
At least my kids are cute and my family is RAD right.





0 comments: