We are so lucky because we got to go to the beautiful Latimer cabin in Montana again and it was as wonderful as ever.
A lot of kids and a lot of crazy
But still great.
As usual I took like no pictures, but here is what I got.
A lot of kids and a lot of crazy
But still great.
As usual I took like no pictures, but here is what I got.
Brad and Christian
Ella was sooo excited because she finally got to shoot her pink BB-gun that Brad had bought her. She brags about that thing all the time and had been very impatiently waiting to actually shoot it.
This picture is blurry and my flash was not on, but I had to show how cute Meagan and Tesse looked in their new sassy striped jammies.
Me and Merm
3 comments:
i want to be adopted into that family.... just saying.
would you pick up the horn and call me?
Dont mind if Brinn has a pink BB gun also. We definetly need to hang out. Our girls would have so much fun.
YAY for montana! I wish we could go there again... like tomorrow? What do you say? Okay sounds good. See you there! Ha ha
You need the pictures from the buffalo ride. If my computer will let me (cross your fingers) I am going to upload the video of brad getting charged!
Post a Comment