Tuesday, December 28, 2010

It's Christmas

This years Christmas was definately one of the most fun and exciting ever.
With our girls getting older everything just seemed so much more magical, special and fun, fun, fun!
Christmas is one of the biggest perks of being a parent.
There is nothing like watching your kids faces light up.
Christmas Eve at my Mom's we got to have my Dad on the Skype with us too.


Jordan and Alexis are of course the fun Aunt and Uncle they gave all the kids a present, which they did not need to do.
I must say they did a SWEET job at picking them out.
They gave all the girls these awesome ear muffs soo cute and some silly bands (is that what they are called? I am so not in on what is in)
And they gave Ava this adoreable Lion which she LOVED and it fit her perfect becasue she was a lion in another life, really she growls all day long.
My little Shweeties in their new Jamies.




All Andelyn asked for, for Christmas all season long was some sunglasses. To the 4 different Santa's laps she sat on, she asked for Sunglasses.
So in her stalking Santa left these babies, and they were her favorite present. The rest of her presents she could have cared less about.
I could have saved myself some real money.
 

3 comments:

Merm said...

How fun! I love all of your Christmas photos. Ava is so dang cute by the way. I feel like I am missing her grow up...well, because I am. And how cute are Jordan an Alexis for getting all the kids ear muffs, which are so darling!
What a fun Christmas!!! Oh and I love the photos of Andelyn.. all of them. She is so funny!!

Beck said...

Your family is so dang cute!! And why do we not hang out? Our girls would LOVE each other and its obvious our hubbies were a match made in heaven. Jed has those same camo comfy pants and wears them ALL the time! Your girls are beautiful. And I would have loved to see you rock the mic at your party. Im pretty sure you were AMAZING!!

ryan + carly said...

ahhh so many fun posts! your little ladies are gorgeous!! dying over ella. what a beauty. i wish i could have seen you karaoke and of course i can only dream to have been a part of dead bird fred's short existence in the roberts home! hilarious btw. love you rebecca. it's been far too long.