Jana hosted us a fabulous party!
The food was DELICIOUS
The company was SUPERB
The enertainment was OFFENSIVE (Ben)
It was Great!
The food was DELICIOUS
The company was SUPERB
The enertainment was OFFENSIVE (Ben)
It was Great!
Their was a mistletoe so I had to give Ava some kisses
Me, Taren, Jana, Nicole, Lindsey
KENNAN I missed you so....
Ben and Brad
I never knew that Ben was a lover of Kareoke, but wow he sure is and he could put on a show.
Brad hates to perform, can't sing, and does NOT do kareoke.........
unless
It happens to be
Ice Ice Baby
Gets him everytime
I am pretty sure Jana regretted the Kareoke ide once I got the mic, becasue I didn't stop and it got ugly as you can see.
2 comments:
Oh my gosh these pictures are so funny. I want to do Kareoke with you! Seriously a crack up. And I love that you are full on closing your eyes, mouth wide open. LOVE IT!
I also wish I could hear brad sing ice ice baby!
PLEASE SAY YOU DID A LITTLE "LOVE SHACK"!! Looks like you had so much fun!
Post a Comment