Thursday, April 1, 2010

False Labor

False Labor is the story of my life now days.
I usually have it every other night.
It hurts.
I feel like maybe it is a waste of my energy and I am like a zombie the next day.
if I have to go through the pain I might as well be getting my baby out of this.
Right.
Has anyone else had this crazy false labor?
I have had several nights where it was intense and I thought OK this is it.
Sure enough it wasn't.

On a brighter side
I am loving nesting.
It's great.
When do I ever feel like cleaning out every closet in my house
getting rid of half of my kids' toys
cleaning my car by myself 9 months pregnant
doing every scrap of laundry I can find
washing car seats, swings, bouncer chairs
making crafts
I love it.
I wish I could nest like every 3 months
maybe someday I would decide to wash my blinds.
Probably not.
I am so excited to have this little baby
I can't wait to see what she looks like and smell her and snuggle her.
I am sure one day this false labor junk will be the real deal.
That's when my real work will begin.
Hopefully I am tough enough to handle it!

3 comments:

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

YOU WILL BE! You are amazing Reba! Sorry your false labor is so bad... I never had anything like that with Grace so i am no help. Sorry. I hope she comes soon!

ryan + carly said...

lol i never want to clean my blinds either. sorry you're having false labor. that's the worst ever. i can't wait to see this little one soon tho. xo

joni said...

Your blinds can wait until Ella is on Spring Break and she is trying to earn computer time. That's what's been going on at my house. I would love to get on your nesting train. I hope your baby comes soon for you- Yes! You can do it!