Wednesday, April 14, 2010

40 long weeks

Today is my due date yet there is still a baby kicking me in the ribs.
I have not gone past my due date before.
I think since I have decided to go al naturale my body is testing me.
I can't believe what a mind game it is waiting for your baby to come.
I feel like I can't plan anything because I think I might have my baby
And everything I thought I wouldn't be at I have showed up to with
my sexy 9 month belly.
For my own sanity pray that my baby will join this world soon.

But until then, here are some random pictures to look at

We spent Easter in Idaho at Lisa's fams cabin and went to Jordan's reception.
It was fun to have Easter with everyone and the kids loved it.duh

Ella decided her and Andelyn needed a makeover the other night, and they did.
So we had some fun putting make-up on. They even picked their own colors.
Ella would not make a normal face for the camera.
She kept blinking when I put mascara on her and,
it was water proof so I couldn't wipe it off.
She loved it and thought it looked pretty to have smeared mascara under her eyes.
Go figure maybe she will be gothic or something.


5 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Oh Becca- I am so sorry. I went 2 days over with Brody and I was seriously FURIOUSLY PISSED. Go for a long walk...who am I kidding? Nothing I tried worked. I even tried jumping on the trampoline...don't do it. Not worth it

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

Just have lots of sex... It may not be comfortable but if it helps the baby come out faster its worth it!!! :)

Unknown said...

The same thing happened to me when I decided to go natural with my 2nd, she was one week over due but she assessed at one week early so I guess she was smart to wait after all.

Hang in there, I hope it's over soon.

Nicole said...

i hope this baby comes soon!!! we're thinking of you!

Suzie LeCheminant said...

baby yet? william was four days past due....longest four days of my life. it's like you can make it to the due date, but every day past is really just torture - patience is nonexistent at that point!!
good luck and i can't wait to see pictures of the darling little lady.