Ella's birthday was on the 24th and was a good old time! She wanted a Tinkerbell Party but since her boy cousins were coming too we had a Pirate/Fairy party. The pirates and fairies went on a treasure hunt and found a treasure chest pinata! They had a blast. They got a little crazy with the bat. It was complete chaos for me, but what else do you expect. Since I tend to handle things so well. haha
The pirates of course needed a pirate mustache, cause what pirate doesn't have a mustache?
So it was a fun and crazy day I think next year we will just take Ella to a movie or something.
I am so glad she is finally 4. Now when people ask me "is she 5 or 6?" I can say 4 instead of 3.
I love my Ella so much she is my constant entertainment and she never is a disappointment she has enough energy for 5 kids. She is so funny and little too sassy at times (we are working on that) she is my best friend and I love that I get to hang out with her everyday. I hope someday I can be just like her, dance moves and all.
So it was a fun and crazy day I think next year we will just take Ella to a movie or something.
I am so glad she is finally 4. Now when people ask me "is she 5 or 6?" I can say 4 instead of 3.
I love my Ella so much she is my constant entertainment and she never is a disappointment she has enough energy for 5 kids. She is so funny and little too sassy at times (we are working on that) she is my best friend and I love that I get to hang out with her everyday. I hope someday I can be just like her, dance moves and all.

2 comments:
I can't believe how fast our kids are growing up!!! I wish we could go back for a day when Taryn and Ella would lay on the floor and look at each other. Actually it is fun to watch them grow. Thanks for the fun party!! My kids had a blast. I am sorry they probably added to your craziness. Love you guys!
Happy happy birthday Ella! And hooray for being in the 97th percentile. She is so dang cute. And yes, such a good entertainer. She keeps Jathan and I entertained all night long when we come to visit. I mean really we just come to hang out with your kiddo's and laugh at the funny things they do! You guys are okay too... I guess... ha ha!
Post a Comment