Lindsey took our pics last week and she is just so fabulous always. I had a hard time deciding which ones I liked and which ones should go on my blog so I went with this snazzy collage. I tend to look like Jay Leno when I smile so forgive me and my jaw. And Lindsey THANK you, and sorry about my kids.
Birth Week of 1(1) Bennett Cox
9 years ago


3 comments:
so cute! brad is one lucky guy!
You look AMAZING!! Those are so cute. Your girls are the cutest things ever.
I LOVE the one of you and Brand kissing. I love how your girls are both looking at you. I also love your new Pic at the top of the blog. Just lovely and I also love the Blue background. Very nice. These turned out so great. You guys all look so hot!!
Post a Comment