How cute are these pictures? Your little ones are so darling. I love the one of them together and the one of Andelyn crying! Too cute! Oh and their outfits turned out totally cute!
love, love, love the family pictures! your girls are so cute and i just loved the one of andelyn crying! she is so dang cute! we went private so if you want to see jason's sexy new hair cute emaily me your email address @ jnaustin26@gmail.com!
Those turned out really super cute! I love the family one where Ella is peeking around behind you and the one of you and Brad kissing and Andayln is like...hello I want some mom!! Soo cute, lov it!
Hey you little sassy mormon mommy! I heard through the grape vine that you are coming to lunch with me and kennan tomorrow. I will call you in the morning to confirm if this rumor is true or not. So FOR SURE you need to check out LSCStudio.blogspot.com and just our regular blog. I found this amazing movie that I posted on our regular blog, and I have this awesome new movie of me IN ACTION at a photo shoot on my work blog. CHECK IT OUT! and leave some love!
Rebecca!! Look it's me, Gabey-poo! Some crazy mojo is flying around because at 3:30pm today I was thinking about you, THEN Kara Hansen came to DL and said you were two are friends and that she thought you and I looked alike. AND THEN I come check my blog and you commented at 3pm!??!?! We are meant to be friends!
Sorry I stink at it, but I love you and your blogging self. Once the holly-days are thru I should be able to commit to a play date if you so accept. Loves!
um, hello? i think i posted a comment on this already. did you delete it?!!! lol your girls are stunning. they got your great looks and i just hope that one day you will be willing to donate some eggs to me so i can have such a beautiful little girl. it's been too too long. once a month is just killing me. let's be friends soon.
12 comments:
Those pictures are so cute! You have the most beautiful girls!
Your pictures are darling. It helps that all the people in the picture are extraordinarily cute. :) Photogenic-ness must run in the ol' genes.
BEAUTIFUL!
How cute are these pictures? Your little ones are so darling. I love the one of them together and the one of Andelyn crying! Too cute! Oh and their outfits turned out totally cute!
love, love, love the family pictures! your girls are so cute and i just loved the one of andelyn crying! she is so dang cute! we went private so if you want to see jason's sexy new hair cute emaily me your email address @ jnaustin26@gmail.com!
Those turned out really super cute! I love the family one where Ella is peeking around behind you and the one of you and Brad kissing and Andayln is like...hello I want some mom!! Soo cute, lov it!
P.S. Dont forget to give me one PLEEEEASE!
Hey you little sassy mormon mommy! I heard through the grape vine that you are coming to lunch with me and kennan tomorrow. I will call you in the morning to confirm if this rumor is true or not. So FOR SURE you need to check out LSCStudio.blogspot.com and just our regular blog. I found this amazing movie that I posted on our regular blog, and I have this awesome new movie of me IN ACTION at a photo shoot on my work blog. CHECK IT OUT! and leave some love!
Rebecca!! Look it's me, Gabey-poo! Some crazy mojo is flying around because at 3:30pm today I was thinking about you, THEN Kara Hansen came to DL and said you were two are friends and that she thought you and I looked alike. AND THEN I come check my blog and you commented at 3pm!??!?! We are meant to be friends!
Sorry I stink at it, but I love you and your blogging self. Once the holly-days are thru I should be able to commit to a play date if you so accept. Loves!
Rebecca, are you ready for our mexican fiesta? you better be
hey lady! can you email me your address so we can send you a christmas card...nicoleaustin14@gmail.com
um, hello? i think i posted a comment on this already. did you delete it?!!! lol your girls are stunning. they got your great looks and i just hope that one day you will be willing to donate some eggs to me so i can have such a beautiful little girl. it's been too too long. once a month is just killing me. let's be friends soon.
Post a Comment