I want to know what is so great about deer. Seriously I think I look better deer, well most deer, maybe not the really big ones. I know I smell better than a deer and I might even taste better. I don't know but deer isn't the most delicious of meats. When the man goes hunting he is alone, he starves, he is cold or hot, he is not comfy while sleeping and worst of all he is away from me.......
Yet for some reason those crazy hunters loooooove to go and can't wait to go again.
So for the last five days I have been a single mother and missing that handsome hunter at home eating my food and messing up my house and snuggling me.
I guess I will never understand and I will just have to pack our girls up and join in the fun next time. I wish I lived on a deer and elk farm. Brad could go out back hunt for 5 minutes and be done.
Too bad we love each other so much or this hunting thing would be great.
good thing he gets home TONIGHT yeah!!
9 comments:
hahaha..i was laughing reading this post because i feel the same way you do! and it never changes. love your new horse. that sucks you are allegic...no fun.
Yes! I get to do this in October, at least Brad is going when it is kind of warm!
Amen!!You stole the words right out of my mouth! Seriously well put!!! Dont worry you are not the only hunter widow out there...Even though it seems that way sometimes! Hopefully our husbands will get one soon!! Ill keep my fingers crossed! If only we could convince them that hunting with a bow is not as cool as with a riffle! Maybe that way they could get one easier and or faster! We should totally hang out when they are gone.
I say next time he gets to stay home and you go get a spa treatment in Park City or something, maybe do a little shopping? Sound fun? Call me, I will join you.....too bad it's not free like hunting (ok, so not REALLY, but cheaper...maybe?) Umm...yup, it's decided, us girls deserve a trip to PC!
HEY GIRL!! I CANT WAIT TO GET MY"ROLL" ON TONIGHT AND GET GOSSIPING :) I FEEL LIKE IT HAS BEEN FOREVER !! SEE YA TONIGHT
I can relate except that as Jacob has gotten older he has been able to hunt less- yay! The weird thing is I sometimes feel kind of sorry for him... Anyways, Yes! Come! Come and we will have so much fun and we will eat delicious food and see lots of beautiful things of North Idaho and we will have lots of second cousin fun and gets lots of cute pics of our kids!
Amen is all Im going to say! And you are so funny. But I agree with everything you said!
I'm so glad you are coming to our "chick flick" party. You can bring some sort of treat if you want, but you don't need to. Also, if you could mention to your sis-in-laws to check out their email. Also, Lesa's didn't go through.
Little did you know that I've been following your cute blog - yup, me and Ellie....she loves seeing pics of her BFF, Ella. So we've given into the world of blogging too.
www.themannings5.blogspot.com
Post a Comment