Ella started her dance class finally. I have been telling her for about a year that she could take a dance class. Her and Taryn are taking together of course. Me and Lisa bought them the same leotard completely by chance and then we showed up to dance class to find this....
Oddly Ella was quite a few inches taller than the rest of the class. That's strange since she is only in the 94th percentile.
Well dance class is a hit and the teacher is amazing I am thinking of asking her to start a preschool too cause she is soo cute with the girls. And now Ella does her little gallops and stretches all over the house. She has been dancing since birth and will probably end up on "so you think you can dance" unless she gets mine or Brad's skills!


1 comments:
Yeah Ella. Love these pictures. Oh such cute little girls. Ummm hello I hope she gets your man dancing skilz. NO one will ever do the running man like you can!
Post a Comment