Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Summer fun!

Our summer was full of days like this (in no particular order)
swimsuits
cousins
Grandma's house
Popsicles
water fun

Yes these are my three gals, they are pretty, they are funny, and they are full of something.

Love this little body




and this one

Of course, what is summer without the AF parade
Thanks to my nieces for sacrificing themselves to cheer leading,
so that we can all go support them at the parade.

 








Brad's cousins, Crystal and Cami were in the play Cinderella at the Alpine Playhouse.
I knew my girls would die over such a thing so I got them fancied up and we were off.




Brad's Mom, My Mom, and Brad's sis Lisa came too.
 Lisa and Andelyn




Cami, and Crystal, they did such an awesome job.

2 comments:

Beck said...

Glad you got your fat butt off facebook long enough for me to know your still alive. Next time you decide to come up for air again call us!

Unknown said...

Holy Cow! You posted!! Its been years! Ok, not years, but i have missed your posts. I enjoyed all the pis, lots of fun cute people that i love!