Oh my Av's turned 1.
I just want to know where time goes and why it goes so fast.
You have a new little baby, and you feel like this baby is going to be little forever.
And all the sudden they turn one.
Good thing 1 is so cute and fun.
Ava is a FUNNY little thing.
She has her 2 bottom teeth and weighs 16 lbs.
She can sign Dog, Bird, More, ball, and eat
She is obsessed with her Dad.
She could eat all day long, and whatever you feed her she eats
She crawled at 5 months, but has decided to be a late walker.
She loves to sleep
Her first word was Ella
then came Daddy, Dog, and Mama
Ok done with my bragging, but this is MY blog so I can brag.
I just want to know where time goes and why it goes so fast.
You have a new little baby, and you feel like this baby is going to be little forever.
And all the sudden they turn one.
Good thing 1 is so cute and fun.
Ava is a FUNNY little thing.
She has her 2 bottom teeth and weighs 16 lbs.
She can sign Dog, Bird, More, ball, and eat
She is obsessed with her Dad.
She could eat all day long, and whatever you feed her she eats
She crawled at 5 months, but has decided to be a late walker.
She loves to sleep
Her first word was Ella
then came Daddy, Dog, and Mama
Ok done with my bragging, but this is MY blog so I can brag.
Here she is first thing in the morning on her birthday. Ella of course had to get her out of her bed. She begs every morning.
Her Birthday breakfast of French Toast. She even got some syrup this time.
We went shopping to find her a special birthday outfit.
Got spoiled
Excited for some cake
Ava was in the love with the cake
She licked her plate clean
awesome birthday for an awesome 1 year old.
Love you miss Ava
5 comments:
She is absolutely beautiful...just like Mama
Love her so much, she's such a doll! She looks so big with her hair in a pony tail<3
Oh my gosh! I've got to see your girls! I miss them. Ava is so cute...and one already! I'm sorry we haven't hung out yet. Bryce has been in the Dominican Republic so I'm back in Cedar haha. We will plan something though. I can't wait to see you guys!
She is so darn cute!! Wow, one year old!! Can't wait for the prom pics of Ava and Liam in 15 years!!
Crazy crazy she is already one! She is such a doll.
Post a Comment