Thursday, September 30, 2010

Lake Powell

I love love love Lake Powell.
The last time I went was in 8th grade with Anne Greenwood
and I have been dying to go back ever since.
Finally I got to last weekend Thanks to Lynn and Tara.
It was so much fun
The weather was perfect
the kids were enertained ALL day
the water was just right
it was a full moon

Ella and Andelyn were both scared to death to get on the boat, but once it started going they both were in love.
Ella suprised us and tried kneeboarding and the tube
Ella. Mackenzie, and Gage
Brad's HOT sister Tara, Ty, and Andelyn

Brad, Lynn, Gage, Kenzie
Ella, Jed, Ty

When I am on rides or anything of that sort I scream the entire time, so of course I was screaming while we are flying over waves.
I didn't know that Ella was on the boat sobbing because she thought I was screaming because I hated it.
Poor thing was soaked in her tears when I got back on the boat. It took me a while to convince I was screaming because I was having fun.

The spot we picked to camphad a full size car built in the sand with seats and all. Thanks to whoever took the time to build that thing.
The kids played in it all day


6 comments:

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Is that you Rebecca?? on the wakeboard?? remember when Bud made you cry? I am so proud that you got up...
I am insanely jealous because I didn't make it to the lake this year. cute pictures

Beck said...

I am also jealous because my family went twice this year and I didnt get to go at all. Looks like soooooooooooo much fun! You look like you have some serious skills on the wakeboard!!

joni said...

I dream of Lake Powell! I'd still like you for a neighbor you know...

Woods said...

It's been a while since I've been to Powell too! Thanks for rubbing it in! Looks dang fun

Bryce and Kelcie said...

Becca! You are such a babe!:) How fun...Lake powell is the BEST! Thanks for your voicemail the other day. Sorry I haven't called you back! I'm planning on calling you soon. Oh my gosh! Ava is SO stinkin cute!!

Merm said...

Uh... the last time I went to lake powell was in 8th grade too. I am so very jealsou! It looks like you had a blast. That is too funny Ella was crying. Poor thing was so concerned for you. And all your kiddos look so cute. I miss you guys!