Poor Ava has been blessed with some bad hair. It was cute when she was born but the sides have gradually disappeared and the top has gotten longer.
Here are a few of the things people say about Ava locks'
It looks like Hitler's hair
it looks like Mcfly's hair (back to the future)
like the 90's hairdo when people shaved the sides and under their hair
it looks like a toupee, and
at least she has a cute face.
This hairdo was styled by Jordan
Here are a few of the things people say about Ava locks'
It looks like Hitler's hair
it looks like Mcfly's hair (back to the future)
like the 90's hairdo when people shaved the sides and under their hair
it looks like a toupee, and
at least she has a cute face.
This hairdo was styled by Jordan
Ava at 4 1/2 months weighs 12 lbs 12 oz.
24 1/2 inches long
24 1/2 inches long
Is so easy going
rolls all over the place,
and puts everything in her mouth.
AND sleeps 10-12 hrs a night!!
I know it unheard of
AND sleeps 10-12 hrs a night!!
I know it unheard of
She is soo squeezeable and I love her and her crazy hair!
3 comments:
bad hair?? saucy hair! i love it. she is already a little foxy lady.
Hey at least she has hair! My girls have both been balder than bald! I have to cover their heads with headbands just to distract from their HUGE bald heads!
Oh she is SOOO cute!! I love her! She probably weighs more than Andelyn. My baby, Tru only weighs 20 lbs more than her! lol I love the hair! I also love your family picture!
Post a Comment