Monday, July 5, 2010

The Annual....

Trip to St. George!
It was full of good times, Lots of laughs, Awesome weather, wild girls, and too much Craziness to handle!!
Things that happened on this trip included:

-My 2 nieces came into my walk in shower and dumped 2 buckets of ice cold water on me!

-Ella seeing my 25 year old niece naked

- A huge metal pan of shrimp salad falling from the top shelf of the freezer onto my foot

-I realized I no longer know how to dive properly

-Andelyn pooped in her swimming suit

-We all loved Tarzan

-And-

-Their was the fight of all fights!

I am lucky because I LOVE my in-laws they are too fun and I love some fun


Emmye, Ande, and Ella
All the ladies
(we missed you kelcie)
Tana, Jenika, Kylah
They making some UUgly faces
I am making an ugly face too
I think mine was an accident

Meet Jane, Tarzan, and little Tarzan.
too bad you can't see Tarzan's thighs, they were almost as big and muscly as mine.

An action shot
Ava needed to wear a bikini even though she never went anywhere near the water, but her body is way to nice to be all covered up

NOW prepare for what is ahead
We got a little SILLY the last night after the mature ones went to bed
and we got crazy with Ella's markers

I made Tana into possibly the best looking man EVER!!
Everytime I see her in this picture I wonder why I am not an artist or a stylist
I am too talented.

The workings of Jenika.....
I slept with this on (don't ask why) and there was a star on my pillow in the morning..and then it would not wash off. I had blue smile lines for a good day and a half
Shayla, Kylah, Bianca, Jenika, Me, and Mana I mean Tana!

2 comments:

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

I LOVED THIS POST!!! ha! I can just imagine all of the fun you guys had :) I wish I could be a part of this adventure. I would have LOVED it. I am glad you guys have such awesome crazy family! I miss you guys so much. Can we hang out sometime?

Jamie said...

Ava couldn't be any cuter in her little bikini and I'm so jealous that you saw Tarzan! ;)