Thursday, May 27, 2010

Hairlo

Here is Ava. Ava has CRAZY hair.
It cannot be tamed.
Really I don't know what to do with it.

(Kennan I love love this outfit thanks)

Ella makes such a great oldest sister. She was definitely suppose to come first.
She could hold Ava all day and she helps take care of Andelyn.
She pretty much Rocks I love her.

3 comments:

Tawni Edwards said...

You definitely have beautiful girls!

Bart, Paige and Grace said...

They are so beautiful. I love seeing pictures of your cute family! I hope Grace is a good big sister like Ella is... She is so cute. I still remember her as a tiny girl... its weird how fast they grow!

Merm said...

Look at your little girls. They are so beautiful. I love Ava's little green polka dot dress. so sweet. Ella is so sweet. She is such a good big sister. I miss her. I miss you all!!