Monday, February 22, 2010

rude

Dear girl who works at Downeast,
I came into your store today
Today is my birthday
you asked me when I was due
I told you a month and a half
you then looking disgusted asked me if I was only having one baby!!!
Then I asked if I looked like I was having twins
you said you were just surprised I still have SO long!!!
Well you ruined my birthday and my self esteem.
Never ever ask someone if they are having twins.
Thanks for keeping me humble
I was flaunting my body around lately too much anyway.
I am going to go eat some more chocolate.
Sincerely yours
the huge pregnant lady you insulted today.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow, people are crazy. Did you ask her if she had ever been pregnant??? I am sure you look great! Can't wait to see the new little one. And Happy Birthday!

ryan + carly said...

ahhhh happy birthday you skinny preggers woman.

i just am in shock that someone would be so evil. and funny that i don't even have to see you to know you are still tiny. when i was pregs a guy asked if i was having triplets. not twins. triplets!!! and when i said i was having one he said i was wrong. i was for sure having more than one child. hmm interesting how people like to ruin a preggers self-esteem.

don't you even think about mean girl one more second. she is pissed she works at downeast. and pissed she isn't married. and doesn't have a kid. and is fat already. sucks to be her.

love you. xo

bj+anne+brody+macie+lucy+ellie said...

Which downeast was this? I will fly to Utah and fight her in behalf of pregnant ladies everywhere. I could probably crush her (and you for that matter) with one of my thighs.

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

dear rebecca,
i wanted you to know how freakin jealous i am of your cute pregnant belly. i was wondering if you were even pregnant because of how little your scrumbdidilyumptious belly looks. when i am pregnant . . . well lets just not go there. you look fabulous and i love you.
the end.

and and PS . . . dear down east lady . . . you better watch your back because i know how to beat up people that aren't good to my friends!

kennan said...

omg. i was with you this weekend and you are the LITTLEST pregnant person i know. this girl was clearly jealous. i love you and your fake baby bump. oh and HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

p.s. downeast lady its true... i will spit on you and lindsey will kick your a@$.

lulu said...

I'm sure you look fine! At about 6 months people keep asking me if I'm due any day. Oh well, at least we have CUTE babies! Can't wait to see the next Gorgeous Roberts Girl!

Anonymous said...

CUTEST PREGNANT LADY EVER! I say, suck on it person who has to work in retail!

Bryce and Kelcie said...

Oh Rebecca you look so adorable! I hope I look even half as darling as you when I'm pregnant! IM SERIOUS! Still can't believe someone would say that...especially to the cutest girl ever! Love you rebecca! -Kelc