I am sure I will say this every birthday for the rest of their lives, but I can't believe Andelyn is 2.
We took Andelyn and Ella to Liberty Land and they thought they had died and gone to heaven.
The next night we had her party at a park. It was fun I made a rainbow cake that Brad said was going to hurt everyone's teeth. Couldn't he have just said it was cute?
We got this Dora pinata that brought out some real anger in Andelyn she was shaking and clenching her teeth. She knew there was candy in there so she just started trying to rip it open.
Our birthday girl. She is so fun. I love her so much she makes us laugh all day.
This week she definitely decided she is 2 and she wants to act like it. So I am dealing with that very impatiently. It is great. Listening to screaming ALL day is my favorite.
3 comments:
So big! I can't believe how big your girls are.. They are so beautiful and that cake is SO DANG CUTE! I may copy you :)
Happy Birthday Andelyn! Becca I'm always impressed with your cakes, every birthday every year, they are so impressive
She is so cute! I wish so badly we could have been to her cute party. Zanna would have loved the piniata and the super duper cute cake. But little Trooper decided to make his enterance into this world. Next year we will be there!
Post a Comment