Monday, March 30, 2009

St Georgina

Kennan, Lindsey, Nicole, Jana, and I took ourselves on a little well deserved girls trip to St. George a few weeks ago. It was GREAT to say the very least. It mostly just involved a whole lot of talking because that is what we women are best at. We stayed up way too late and did not take any pictures, well at least not any good ones.

The above is of us right before our hike in Snow canyon and Brad did say that we looked "frumpy" in this picture ouch I am shocked cause I thought we looked stunning.

I only put this picture because of Lindsey and I only took 4 pics.
me, linds, Kenny G. We must have been trying to show our good sides


Hey Nicole. Where is Jana?
All I can say is thank you for the so so fun trip and Sorry to Brad who was stuck with like 25 diarrhea diapers at a restaurant and he didn't even get to eat his food.
I love you.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Yay for you! I would love a girls trip someday! I haven't had one since before I got married!

kennan said...

we are frumpy and fabulous. i am ready to get in the xterra and party all night with your dancing cd player.

xo

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

take that top picture off RIGHT NOW! kennan says frumpy and fabulous . . . i look like a peasant pulled from the old days thrown into some clothes from DI and tossed into a group of hip ladies. WOW. sorry to all who have seen this pictures . . . an i don't complain about pictures normally.

Heather said...

Random, but I know Lindsey by working with her at Pier 1 ages ago. She was just a wee little thing then! Crazy. I worked forever with her older sister Erin, and Lindsey would come and help during holiday season. She loves me, just ask her!

Kara Hanson said...

Those are some CRAZY girls! It looks like you had a lot of fun. I'm jealous! :)