Saturday, December 27, 2008

Christmas Eve

Christmas Eve was by far the funnest yet with the kids getting older. Especially Ella. We spent the day with my family and had all sorts fun. Delicious food, cousins present exchange, movies, Santa dropped in from his helicopter. The best Santa ever (Brad's dad) he's like Santa in real life.

The kids were finally old enough that we could dress them up and have them act out the nativity. They loved it to say the least. Ella and Clayton were Mary and Joseph and I think they enjoyed the thought of being married a little too much. Little Noah was a perfect baby Jesus and Paisley was the Shephard with Brooklyn and Andelyn as her sheep.

After the crazy fun at my parents we went home to let the kids open their pajamas. I must say that they looked pretty darn cute in their new little jammies.

Their jammies came with a suprise too!

Luckily since our kids had no naps that day they fell asleep instantly in bed. I on the other hand am wondering when I am going to grow up. I stayed up pretty much all night with nervous excited gut like a little kid. I kept checking the clock to see if it was time to wake up. It was awful. Brad thinks I am nuts every Christmas Eve.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Ahhh...I love it! That really was the funnest Christmas Eve yet! Do you have nervouse gut tonight about getting your hair done tomorrow...come on...admit it you do hu? Can't wait to play!

Unknown said...

Hey, I want to see you guys when we get to Utah around the 14th or so. Will you be around?

gerdy said...

Oh it looks like you guys had a fun christmas too! you do need to come and visit. Brigg is getting SO big. its crazy! and by the way can I just tell you how much I love your family picture at the top of your blog is is so precious.