Brad is really the best person I know and the best friend I have ever had. Our girls are obsessed with him and he is an awesome DAD. I am really lucky he likes me cause he is way cooler than I will ever be. Now that he is 30 I just hope he doesn't start loosing his memory and such.
I Love You B-Rad .
Have the Happiest Birthday EVER!!
I Love You B-Rad .
Have the Happiest Birthday EVER!!





6 comments:
Rebecca I think you are really cool too!! We love you both!
HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY! I am really glad i got to see you on your birthday at Cafe Rio but I am REALLY REALLY REALLY sad I missed your killer surprise party! I heard it was a blast. Jathan is pretty jealous of your fabulous present your wife got you. Oh and don't you worry. We have a gift for you. Maybe we will drop it by sometime this week!!!
REBA YOU roCK!
happy happy birthday children dear, happy days will come to you all year, if I had a wish then it would be, a happy happy birthday to you from me (this is jeremy singing the song because he missed the party! :)
happy bday brad. so amazing that he looks so young and is really so old. i am so thrilled that i get to see you at bunco tonight. twice in a month...wahooo! we are such rebels choosing bunco over fhe.
Happy super belated birthday brad! i just love your posts rebecca, they crack me up! after being married for over a year, i finally changed our blog address... www.jnaustin.blogspot.com
happy late birthday to brad. yes we do need to have another play date. and les needs to make us cookies again. we need to fatten you up!
Post a Comment