Sweet sweet Julianne got some FREE tickets to the Martina Mcbride concert and decided to invite ME to go with her. Great choice on her part. Thank you to Dustin for not wanting to go. This definitely made up for Julianne not letting me come to her work when Nick Lachey was there to meet/greet/stalk him. We had the best seats too. We were like 5 feet from the stage.
Me and Julianne
Ok this lady was amazing! Jack Ingram(?) opened the concert and every time he looked at our side of the audience she about passed out and she was positive he was looking at her. So she wrote her name and number on a card for him and kept running up to the stage to give it to him. But sadly he never looked her direction. So she ran and got herself some backstage package so she could rendezvous with him after the show. soo cute!
This is really how close we were. And I must say that woman has got some beautiful pipes. Sheesh
Not to mention she was beautiful and as skinny as a 10 year old.




4 comments:
How fun for you! Great friend with great hook-ups!
I am so jealous! Martina and Carrie Underwood are two concerts I would LOVE to go to before I die... or they die.
I love Martina! How fun!
HOW FUN! I have to say I am a bit jealous. I love that you got a picture of the crazy lady. Thanks for that! And I love that you tried to get into backyard adventure when Nick Lachey was there to stalk him. YOu are great!
Post a Comment