My Dad was in the big Salt Lake City parade marching with his Army troop. So of course we went to watch. It was so fun. It was really hot and really crazy busy, but the kids had a blast and it was really neat for them to see Grampa decked out in his camo marching. Then his army unit put on a carnival just for their troop and families. It was great, free food , games, treats, rides. It was a fun day. Then Me my Ma and Lisa and Leslie went and saw Mama Mia I think it is my new favorite movie. I think it wasn't so much their's but I looove ABBA.
4 comments:
becks! i am very very happy for you that brad is finally home and wow! can i just say, what a freaking hottie! can you please get him to talk ry into growing his facial hair out like that?!! lol. i also am more than proud that you never lost your cool as a mother. you are my idol. my american idol.
Looks like you had fun. I'm glad to see they celebrate Pioneer Day somewhere besides just St. Anthony, Idaho.
And Mamma Mia was the best!!! I bought the soundtrack right after I saw the movie and tortured everyone with it (and my sing-alongs) for a week straight.
I am so happy for you that your husband is back home!!
Im so glad that he is finally home. And by the way Im so embarassed that you saw me looking the way I did the other day. I looked like a fat homeless woman and Im sorry. It was fun to see you though. You looked amazing as always!
Post a Comment