Saturday, June 28, 2008

Sleepover #1

So looking on the bright side of being husbandless for a while is ......
lots of sleepovers! I have lots of nieces and they are the funnest! And they don't care if I act like I am 12. Shayla and Sheyenne came and stayed with me for a couple of days and we had all sorts of fun. here are some pictures of us looking pretty hot. We should probally be stylists.

Ella just wanted pretty make-up of course but she did love her crazy hair.

Sheyenneeee pants

Shayla

Don't be frightened by the way I look. If you squint it's not that bad.
Posted by Picasa

9 comments:

ryan + carly said...

i can't believe you and bradlicious have been married for six years! old fogies! i loved our almost sleepover for sure. especially the part where my child was up with us the whole time! lol. for sure, for sure i want to do it again. prob next time i'm going to ditch juder puder. ella might be sad though! and maybe we can watch all of camp rock next time. joe's such a hottie!!!! haha. love you becs. ps. how was the george?

ryan + carly said...

and i forgot to mention how hot you ladies look at your sleepover. it's kind of rude you didn't offer such hospitality to me! lol.

Unknown said...

Ah!!! So funny! Looks like you were right in your element, j/k! I love your hair, haha! All I can say though is Thursday...watch out 'cause we are for sure doing a music video!

Nicole said...

you do get to do whatever you want while brad is away... fun times. i have to stay busy too...but i'm back at work so that takes up 3 of my days and this week my sister is in town! i don't have your number...email it to me...nicoleaustin14@gmail.com

hope you guys are doing well!

Ashley Dudley said...

wow i just had some crazy flashbacks from when i was 12.... and you made me believe you had a twin sister! haha

Merm said...

Oodalalie! You look so hot. I love your crazy make up and your beautiful hair!

Lindsey Shaun Christensen said...

rebecca i actually am really scared when i look at these pictures. HAHA Becks you are the best! the other day i did this funny mind game things and it said to match up a name with a color. for yellow I thought of you and in the end it said that i would never forget you. aahhh, how sweet. i know i know, i am a nice person. At any rate, it is the 4th of July! Happy 4th of july. What are you guys doing? or should I say gals. call me if you want!
BYE
I love your guts

Anonymous said...

Well hi right back to you... I am gonna have to put your blog on mine so I can keep spying on you! You need to come to the girls night out when we do it. SLC here we come!

Nicole

georgeandmarie said...

it looks like you are having so much fun while your hubby is away!! So cute!!