Saturday, March 1, 2008

frolicing in Seattle


Last April we took a trip to Seattle with Brads parents to take all the supplies for Alaska. We stopped to see the tulip fields. They had already cut most of them down but there were a few left just so we could take these pictures.
Checking out the view
I thought I was in a Herbal Essence video for a second. I am pregnant in case your wondering about the large belly.
Oh yeah this guy is spicy hot. He still looks pretty manly surrounded by red tulips.
Posted by Picasa

1 comments:

joni said...

we were supposed to go see the tulips this week for spring break. instead, we bought webkins and have been sitting inside trying to figure them out... hopefully next year. i'm not sure if we're going to boise this summer. are you? jacob has a bear in his mom's garage that we have to get some time. we should coordinate our trips. thanks for commenting on my blog. you make me feel cool.